Real-Time Training: Want to add location types now instead of reading about how to do it? Click here to add location types using our live step-by-step walk through.
A location type is a description of the physical location where a backflow assembly is installed. For example, a medical office or manufacturing plant.
Note: For information about adding or updating sub location types, click here.
Add Location Type
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Location Types.
2. On the Location Types page, click New Location Type.
3. On the New Location Type page, fill in the following:
- Name: Add a name for this location. For example, medical.
- Hazard Level: Select Low, Medium or High from the dropdown list.
- Comment: If needed, include additional information about this location type.
4. When you are finished, click Create Location type.
Update Location Type
You can also Edit or Delete existing location types by clicking the icons on the right side of the Location Types page.