A sub location type is used to further define the location type where a backflow assembly is installed. For example, if the location type is a medical office, a sub location type might be a dentist office, hospital or veterinary clinic.
Note: For information about adding or updating location types, click here.
Add Sub Location Type
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Location Types.
2. On the Location Types page, click the Sub Location Types icon.
3. On the Sub Location Types page, click New Sub Location Type.
4. On the New Sub Location Type page, fill in the following:
- Name: Create a name for this location. For example, medical.
- Hazard Level: Select Low, Medium or High from the dropdown list.
- Parent: Select the associated location type from the dropdown list.
- Comment: If needed, include additional information about this location type.
5. When you are finished, click Create Sub Location Type.
Update Sub Location Type
You can also Edit or Delete existing sub location types by clicking the icons on the right side of the Sub Location Types page.