Real-Time Training: Want to add external companies now instead of reading about how to do it? Launch our live step-by-step walk through to get started.
This article shows water purveyors how to add an external backflow testing company that will submit test results directly to them using a submission portal.
Add External Company
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select External Companies.
2. On the Manage External Companies page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add External Company.
3. On the New External Company page, fill in the Name, Phone Number and Address of this external company.
4. Click Choose File to upload an electronic copy of this external company's Business License.
5. Click Choose File to upload an electronic copy of this company's Insurance Information.
6. Click Create External company.
Update External Company
You can also View, Edit or Delete existing external companies by clicking the icons on the right side of the Manage External Companies page.