Real-Time Training: Want to add external users now instead of reading about how to do it? Launch our live step-by-step walk through to get started.
This article shows water purveyors how to add users from external backflow testing companies who will submit test results directly via a submission portal.
Add External User
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select External Users.
2. On the Manage External Users page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add External User.
3. On the New External User page, select an External Company from the dropdown list.
4. Add this external user's Name and Phone Number.
5. Select Admin or Technician from the Role dropdown list.
6. Add this external user's Address information.
7. Enter the external user's Email address; this is not a required field and can be left blank. However, if you plan to invite this external user to the tester portal, you must add an email address here.
8. Click Choose File to upload an electronic copy of this external user's Certification Documentation; a water purveyor must approve this before a tester can submit test results in your submission portal.
9. Enter this external user's Certification number and select a Certification Expiration Date.
10. If this external user will also perform surveys, add their Default Survey Certification and Survey Certification Expiration Date.
11. Add an Internal Comment as needed.
12. Click Create User.
13. On the Manage External Users page, click the Invite to Portal icon to invite this external user to your submission portal.
Update External User
You can also View, Edit or Delete existing external users by clicking the icons on the right side of the Manage External Users page.