This article tells water purveyors how to add users who will submit test results directly to them using a submission portal.
Add Submission User
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Submission Users.
2. On the Manage Submission Users page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add Submission User.
3. Select a Submission Company from the dropdown list.
4. Add the user's Name and Phone.
5. Select Admin or Tester from the Role dropdown list.
6. Add the user's Address information.
7. Enter the user's Email address; this is required to invite them to your submission portal.
8. Click Choose File to add a copy of the user's certification documentation.
9. Upload an electronic copy of the user's Certification Documentation; a water purveyor must approve this before a tester can submit test results in the submission portal.
10. Enter the user's Certification number and select a Certification Expiration Date.
11. Add an Internal Comment as needed.
12. Click Create User.
13. On the Manage Submission Users page, click the Invite to Portal icon to invite this user to your submission portal.
Update Submission User
You can also View, Edit or Delete existing submission users by clicking the icons on the right side of the Manage Submission Users page.