This article tells water purveyors how to add submission gauges used by testers to submit tests results directly to them using a submission portal.
Add Submission Gauge
- Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Submission Gauges.
2. On the Manage Submission Gauges page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add Submission Gauge.
3. On the Manage Submission Gauges page, fill in the following:
- Submission User: Select the name of the tester who uses this gauge.
- Calibration Date: Enter the date that the gauge was last calibrated.
- Manufacturer: Enter the gauge's manufacturer.
- Model: Enter the model of the gauge.
- Serial: Enter the serial number of the gauge.
- Calibration Documentation: Upload an electronic copy of the calibration certificate; a water purveyor must approve this before a gauge can be used in the field.
- Internal Comment: Enter an internal comment as needed.
4. When you are finished, click Create Gauge.
Update Submission Gauge
You can also View, Edit or Delete existing submission gauges by clicking the icons on the right side of the Manage Submission Gauges page.