This article tells water purveyors how to add external gauges used by testers to submit tests results directly to them using a submission portal.
Add External Gauge
- Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Submission Gauges.
2. On the Manage Submission Gauges page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add Submission Gauge.
3. On the Manage Submission Gauges page, fill in the following:
- Submission User: Select the name of the tester who uses this external gauge.
- Calibration Date: Enter the date that this external gauge was last calibrated.
- Manufacturer: Enter this external gauge's manufacturer.
- Model: Enter the model of this external gauge.
- Serial: Enter the serial number of this external gauge.
- Calibration Documentation: Upload an electronic copy of the calibration certificate; a water purveyor must approve this before an external gauge can be used in the field.
- Internal Comment: Enter an internal comment as needed.
4. When you are finished, click Create Gauge.
Update External Gauge
You can also View, Edit or Delete existing external gauges by clicking the icons on the right side of the Manage Submission Gauges page.