If you submitted a test report to the water purveyor using SynctaOne and receive this message, it likely means one of two things:
The serial number listed in Syncta and in the water purveyor's system do not match.
The serial number does not exist in the water purveyor's system (for example, for a new installation or a replacement).
If the serial number is not exactly the same in both systems or if it is missing in the water purveyor's system, a test report cannot be submitted.
Fix the Error
1. To find a "problem submission" test report, select Tests from the navigation menu, and then select Problem Submissions.
2. On the Problem Submissions page, click Review Problems next to the purveyor submission you want to review.
3. On the Water Purveyor Submission page, scroll to the Problem Submissions section to review the test details.
4. Locate the serial number that you want to review in the Assembly column; write it down for reference.
5. Open a new window in your browser, and login to your water purveyor's system; check the backflow assembly's serial number.
6. Do one of the following:
If the assembly's serial number is not correct in Syncta, go to step 7.
If the assembly's serial number is not correct in the water purveyor's system, follow your water purveyor's process for updating this information. Once this has been updated, go to step 11.
If the assembly's serial number does not exist in the water purveyor's system, contact the water purveyor about their process; some may add the serial number in their system and allow you to resubmit the test report, while others will allow you to email the test report directly to them. Go to step 11.
NOTE: If you want Syncta to automatically generate emails to the water purveyor for a serial not found, please let us know so we can set that up for you.
7. Click the link of the serial number that you want to update in the Assembly column (see step 3).
8. At the top of the Assembly page, click Edit.
9. On the Edit Assembly page, update the Serial number, and then click Update Assembly at the top or bottom of the page.
10. Ask the water purveyor whether they want you to resubmit the test report or if they want you to email the test report directly to them.
11. Do one of the following:
If the water purveyor wants you to resubmit the test report, see Retry Post Processing the test submissions for more information.
If the water purveyor wants you to email the test report directly to them, click the Mark Manually Processed icon in the Problem Submissions section. This indicates the test has been manually submitted to the water purveyor. Click OK in the popup window to remove this test report as a problem submission.