If you submitted a test report to the water purveyor using SynctaOne and receive this message, it likely means one of two things:
The service location listed in Syncta and in the water purveyor's system do not match exactly.
The service location does not exist in the water purveyor's system (for example, if this is a new location).
If the service location information is not the same in both systems or if it is missing in the water purveyor's system, a test report cannot be submitted. While the service location information required by a water purveyor can vary, this may include differences in the street address, city name, state, zip code, etc.
For example, if the street address in Syncta shows 123 Main Street and the water purveyor's system shows 123 Main St, the test report cannot be submitted. Another example might be if the street address is the same in both systems, but the city is different, such as Beaverton in Syncta and beaverton in the water purveyor's system.
Fix the Error
1. To find a "problem submission" test report, select Tests from the navigation menu, and then select Problem Submissions.
2. On the Problem Submissions page, click Review Problems next to the purveyor submission you want to review.
3. On the Water Purveyor Submission page, scroll to the Problem Submissions section to review the test report details.
4. Click the Customer link to open the Customer page.
5. Scroll to right below the Tests section to find the service location in question.
6. Verify the address, city, state, and zip code of the service location.
7. Open a new window in your browser and login to the water purveyor's system; verify the service location information.
8. Do one of the following:
If the service location information is not correct in Syncta, go to step 9.
If the service location information is not correct in the water purveyor's system, follow your water purveyor's process for updating this information. Once this has been updated, go to step 12.
If the service location is missing in the water purveyor's system, contact the water purveyor about their process to add a new service location; some may add the service location in their system and allow you to resubmit the test report, while others will allow you to email the test report directly to them. Once this has been updated, go to step 12.
On the Customer page in Syncta, click Edit for the service location you want to update.
9. On the Edit Service Location page, update the Address, City, State, and Zip information as needed.
10. Click Update Service location at the top or bottom of the page to save your changes.
11. Ask the water purveyor whether they want you to resubmit the test report or if they want you to email the test report directly to them.
12. Do one of the following:
If the water purveyor wants you to resubmit the test report, see Retry Post Processing the test submissions for more information.
If the water purveyor wants you to email the test report directly to them, click the Mark Manually Processed icon in the Problem Submissions section on the Water Purveyor Submission page. This indicates the test has been manually submitted to the water purveyor. Click OK in the popup window to remove this test report as a problem submission.