If you forgot your password, you can easily reset it on the Reset Password page or by clicking the Reset Password button on the Welcome page. For detailed instructions, follow the steps below.
1. On the Welcome page, click Reset Password.
2. On the Reset Password page, enter your email, and then click Send Me Password Reset Instructions.
You return to the Welcome page, where you will see the following message.
3. When you receive the Reset Password email, click Reset Password.
NOTE: If you do not receive an email within a few minutes, check your Spam folder.
4. On the Change your password page, enter your New Password, and then enter it again to confirm it.
5. Click Change My Password.
You are now logged into Syncta using your new password.