If you submitted a test report to the water purveyor via fax and receive this message, this could mean that the number you submitted to was not working or that it's not a valid fax number.
Fix the Error
1. To find a "problem submission" test report, select Tests from the navigation menu, and then select Problem Submissions.
2. On the Problem Submissions page, click Review Problems.
3. On the Water Purveyor Submission page, scroll to the Problem Submissions section to review the test report details.
4. Click the water purveyor link at the top of the page.
5. Click Edit at the bottom of the Manage Water Purveyors page.
6. On the Edit Water Purveyor page, double-check that the Fax number for the water purveyor is correct.
7. Do one of the following:
If the number is not correct, enter the correct number and click Update Water purveyor at the bottom of the page. Resubmit the test report. See Retry Post Processing the test submissions for more information. If the submission fails again, contact Syncta.
If the number is correct, try dialing the fax number directly to see if there's a fax tone. Go to step 8.
8. Do one of the following:
If there is a fax tone, resubmit the test report. See Retry Post Processing the test submissions for more information.
If there is no fax tone, contact the water purveyor to see if their fax line is down or if they have changed it to a new number. Make changes as needed; leave the information if it is correct. Go to step 9.
9. Ask the water purveyor if they want you to resubmit the test report via fax.
10. Do one of the following:
If the water purveyor wants you to resubmit the test report via fax, see Retry Post Processing the test submissions for more information. If the submission fails again, contact Syncta.
If the water purveyor wants you to email or mail the test report directly to them, click the Mark Manually Processed icon in the Problem Submissions section of the Water Purveyor Submission page. This indicates the test has been manually submitted to the water purveyor. Click OK in the popup window to remove this test report as a problem submission.