To make sending notifications easier, we have a number of available standard notification templates that you can use. You can use any standard template "as is" or you can change any information in it to fit your needs. Use the following instructions to edit a standard notification template.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Templates.
2. On the Templates page, scroll to the Standard Templates section.
3. Find the template that you want to edit, and click the Edit Template icon next to it.
4. Make any changes on the Templates page as desired.
5. Click Update Template at the bottom of the page.
Revert Notification Template Back to Standard
If you made changes to a standard notification template and want to revert it back to a default template, simply click Revert To Default next to the template you want to change. This deletes any of the changes you made to the template and sends it back to the default template that we set up in the system.