If you don't see a tester's name in a dropdown list, it's likely because that tester's certification number is missing. For example, let's say you are scheduling testers for a route, but can't find the tester you want from the Tester dropdown list on the Testing Routes page. Once you add this tester's certification number, their name will be added to all Tester-related dropdown lists.
Use the following instructions to add a tester's certification information.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Users.
Note: Only Admin users can update a tester's information.
2. On the Manage Company Users page, click the Edit icon for the tester you want to update.
3. On this tester's page, scroll to the Testing Information section.
4. Enter tester's Default Certification number and Certification Expiration Date.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update User.
This tester's name now appears in the Tester dropdown lists, as shown in the following example.