If you don't see a tester's name in a dropdown list, it's likely because that tester's certification number is missing. For example, let's say you are scheduling testers for a route, but can't find the tester you want from the Tester dropdown list on the Routes page. Once you add this tester's certification number, their name will be added to all Tester-related dropdown lists.
If you are on a subscription plan that charges per active tester, the tester's name will not appear unless they have been activated as a user. See Activate a User below for more information.
Add a Tester's Certification Information
Use the following instructions to add a tester's certification information.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Users.
2. On the Manage Company Users page, click the Edit icon for the tester you want to update.
3. On this tester's page, scroll to the Testing Information section.
4. Enter tester's Default Certification number and Certification Expiration Date.
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Update User.
This tester's name now appears in the Tester dropdown lists, as shown in the following example.
Activate a User
If you are on subscription plan that charges per active tester, users are not activated until you choose to do so. Admin users can activate users at any time.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Subscription.
2. On the Company Subscription page, scroll to the Inactive Testers section, and then click the $ icon to activate this user immediately.
3. When the popup window appears, click OK to continue.
If the user was successfully activated, a confirmation message appears at the top of the Company Subscription page.