As with any product that operates on the internet, you will occasionally see error messages or experience issues that may be related to a process in Syncta or as a result of internet errors. Two of the most common errors you may see are:
- Network Protocol Error
- 500 Server Error
What to Try First
Often internet issues resolve themselves. Below are some common troubleshooting suggestions to try before you start looking at specific error messages.
1. Check your internet connection at: https://www.speedtest.net/ and click GO.
2. Do one of the following:
- If you have a connection, verify that the download speed is at least 3 Mbps; Syncta requires this as a minimum. Go to step 3.
- If you do not have a connection, contact your internet service provider. Once you have a connection, repeat step 1 to check your download speed.
3. Do one of the following:
- If the download speed is less than 3 Mbps, contact your internet service provider.
- If the download speed is greater than 3 Mbps, try logging out of Syncta and then logging back in: app.syncta.com/logout
4. Clear your browser's cache: Click here for instructions.
5. Do one of the following:
- If you use Syncta in Google Chrome, go to step 6.
- If you do not use Syncta in Google Chrome, click here to download and install it. Try logging into Syncta to see if your issue is resolved; if not, go to step 6.
6. If the issue does not resolve itself, contact Customer Support.