If you can't open the Syncta app on your Android phone, try clearing Syncta's cache first. If this doesn't fix your issue, continue to each section below as needed.
Clear Syncta's Cache
1. Open the Settings on your Android phone.
2. Tap Apps.
3. Scroll until you find the Syncta app, and then tap to select it.
4. Tap Storage.
5. Tap Clear cache.
6. Close your phone's App menu.
7. Try opening the Syncta app again; if you are unable to open it, continue to the next section.
Clear Syncta's Data
1. Follow steps 1-4 in the previous section, and then tap Clear data.
2. Close your phone's App menu.
3. Try opening the Syncta app again; if you still cannot open it, continue to the next section.
Uninstall and Reinstall Syncta's App
If you tried clearing Syncta's cache and data, and you still can't open the app, you will need to uninstall and reinstall it.
1. Follow steps 1-3 in Clear Syncta's Cache above.
2. Tap Uninstall.
3. When you receive the confirmation message, tap OK to uninstall the Syncta app.
4. To reinstall the Syncta app, download it directly by clicking this image to open a link.