Syncta recommends a download speed of at least 6 Mbps, which is the average speed for 3G mobile broadband. If Syncta is slow on your computer, mobile device, or tablet, it may be because your download speed is 3 Mbps, the minimum download speed required by Syncta.
1. Check the speed of your internet connection by clicking on this link https://www.speedtest.net/ and then clicking GO.
2. Do one of the following:
- If the download speed is less than 3 Mbps, please contact your internet service provider.
- If the download speed is greater than 3 Mbps, try logging out of Syncta and then logging back in: app.syncta.com/logout
3. Clear your cache:
- On a computer: Click here for instructions to clear your browser's cache.
- On an Android phone: Click here for instructions to clear Syncta's cache.
Note: You cannot clear an app's cache on an iPhone. Click here for instructions to uninstall and reinstall the Syncta app on your iPhone without losing any of your data.