Submit Test Reports Using SynctaOne
Use the following instructions to submit test reports using SynctaOne.
1. On the Dashboard, click Tests Ready to Submit in the Submissions section.
2. On the Submit Tests to Water Purveyors page, find the Tests to be submitted section for the applicable purveyor; if the section is collapsed, click the arrow on the right side to expand it and see a list of the tests in this submission.
3. Click Submit SynctaOne to automatically submit test reports.
Note: If you pay to submit tests to this purveyor, you will see the Total Submission Price for this batch of tests above the Submit SynctaOne button; once you click this, the credit card you have on file will be charged.
Matching Test Submissions
If a testing company uses Syncta and submits to a water purveyor that also uses Syncta, the process that SynctaOne uses to match test submissions between the two systems is described below.
1. When a tester submits a test, SynctaOne looks for a matching assembly in the water purveyor's system based on the assembly's serial number or Syncta ID.
2. One of the following occurs:
If there is a match with a unique assembly, the test is submitted successfully to the purveyor for that matching assembly.
If there is not a match of at least one of these two fields, a problem submission is created for the tester to fix and resubmit it to the water purveyor.
3. If the submitted test only contains a serial number for the assembly but no Syncta ID, SynctaOne verifies that there is only one assembly in the water purveyor's system with that serial number; otherwise, a problem submission is created for the tester to fix and resubmit it to the water purveyor.
4. If the tester does not have the correct serial number or know the Syncta ID, they may need to ask the water purveyor for the correct serial number or Syncta ID. If it is for a new assembly, the water purveyor must first create it on their side with the same serial number the tester is trying to submit with or provide the tester with the Syncta ID that is created in the purveyor's system after the new assembly is created.
If a tester submits a test but the related assembly does not have a Syncta ID, and the system finds a unique match based on the serial number, it will automatically add the Syncta ID from the water purveyor's system to the assembly in the tester's system.
Click here for more information about how to fix issues (problem submissions) that might occur with some purveyors' portals and SynctaOne submissions.
View Submitted Tests
1. To view the status of recent test reports submitted using SynctaOne, scroll to the Submission History section at the bottom of the Submit Tests to Water Purveyors page.
2. To view detailed information about a specific batch of test reports, click Details for the applicable purveyor.