Real-Time Training: Want to review suggested changes now instead of reading about how to do it? Click here to review suggested changes using our live step-by-step walk through.
Suggested changes in a water purveyor's system will only show changes related to assembly information. The system creates a Suggested Change when any of the following occurs:
A testing company changes assembly information in the submission portal
A testing company creates a new assembly in the submission portal
A testing company replaces an assembly in the submission portal
A testing company creates a new service location in the submission portal
An customer email address is submitted with a test through the submission portal and that email does not already exist in the customer record
A tester submits a test using SynctaOne and the assembly information is different than your record
Suggested changes are not created for updates to customer or service location records.
Review Suggested Changes
The following process shows water purveyors how to review suggested changes.
1. Click Customers in the navigation menu, and then click Suggested Changes.
2. If you want to filter Suggested Changes by testing company, select an option from the dropdown list at the top of the page, and then click Filter.
3. Review any suggested email addresses for customers and then approve or deny each one as needed.
4. Do one of the following:
To accept or reject all suggested changes at once, check Accept All or Reject All at the top of the All Pending Suggested Changes section.
To accept or reject one suggested change at a time, check Accept or Reject next to the change.
5. Click Process Changes at the top of this section or at the bottom of the page.
6. One the following occurs:
If you accepted changes, the new or edited assembly and/or service location information is updated in the water purveyor’s system.
If you rejected changes, the test and related information is removed from the water purveyor’s system.
To view the suggested changes after they have been processed, click here for more information.