If a water purveyor uses Syncta and rejects a test that you submitted to them using SynctaOne, it will appear in Syncta as a Problem Submission. This article describes how to fix a rejected test and then re-resubmit it to the purveyor.
Fix the Error
1. To find a "problem submission" test report, select Tests from the navigation menu, and then select Problem Submissions.
NOTE: You can also click the Submissions with Problems button in the Submissions section on the Dashboard.
2. On the Problem Submissions page, click Review Problems next to the submission you want to review.
3. On the Submission page, scroll to the Problem Submissions section to review the test report details.
There can be several reasons that a purveyor rejects a test. For this example, we'll assume that some information was missing from a submitted test.
4. Click Edit Test to open the Perform Test page.
5. Make the necessary changes to the test, and then click Save Test at the top or bottom of the page.
You return to the Water Purveyor Submission page.
6. Click Resubmit to Purveyor to resubmit this test to this water purveyor using SynctaOne.