Real-Time Training: Want to update your company's information now instead of reading about how to do it? Click here to update your company's information using our live step-by-step walk through.
Only Admin users can change company information in Syncta. Read the following instructions to learn more about updating your company's information.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Company Options.
2. On the Manage Company page, add or update any of the following fields:
- Name: Enter the name of your company.
- Logo: Upload an image of your logo for use on test report forms and on the Customer Portal.
- Phone: Add the best number that should be used to contact your company.
- Contact Email: Enter an email address that will be used as the "reply-to" for any emails we send on your behalf, such as sending copies of test reports.
- Website Url: If you have a company website, enter the URL here.
- Address: Enter the physical address of your company; we do not recommend using a P.O. Box.
Note: We automatically capture address coordinates. If the map pin is wrong, click Pick Map Location to select different coordinates.
- Default Address: Fill in City, State, and Zip/Postal code if you want to automatically fill in this information anytime a new address is started.
- Display Options: Check the box next to each page on which you want to auto-collapse boxes.
3. Fill in the following information in the Company Options section:
- Email Customer Test Reports: Select Yes if you want your Contact Email on this page to be copied (CC) on emails to water purveyors. Select No to be blind copied (BCC) on emails to water purveyors.
- Copy You On Email To Water Purveyor: Select Yes if you want your company contact to be copied on test reports that are emailed to the water purveyor.
- Time Zone: Select the time zone of your company from the dropdown list.
- Date To Use When Calculating Next Test Date: Select which field on the Assembly page you want to be used to calculate the Next Test Date: Last Tested At or Next Test Due Date.
Note: What you select here will be used on the Upcoming Tests page when reminders are due.
- Collect Location Data From Users: Select Yes to show user locations and capture where attachments are uploaded.
Note: This can be helpful if you are trying to find someone close by or if you are trying to locate hard-to-find backflow assemblies.
- Collect Customer Signature When Testing: Select Yes to create a space for a customer signature on the Test Results Entry page. This signature can be shown on a form; contact us to set this up for you.
- Use Customer Signature From Service Location On Tests And Surveys: Select Yes to use a customer's signature from a service location on all related tests and surveys (for water purveyors).
Note: If you select Yes and are a testing company, you must also select Yes from the previous dropdown list. If you select Yes and are a water purveyor, you must also select Yes from the Collect Customer Signature When Performing Survey dropdown.
- Include Weekend And Holidays When Calculating The Next Due Date For Notifications: If you send notifications for pending retests or for survey deficiencies (water purveyors only), and do not want weekends and holidays to be included when calculating the Next Due Date for the notification, keep No as the default option; otherwise, select Yes.
4. If you are a water purveyor, complete the following options as desired in the Company Options section:
- Email Customer Survey Reports: Select No or Yes from the dropdown list. Selecting Yes emails the customer a copy of their survey report once it is approved.
- Schedule Survey When Suggested Changes Are Approved: Select No or Yes from the dropdown list. Selecting Yes automatically schedules a survey when changes are approved.
- Collect Customer Signature When Performing Survey: Select No or Yes from the dropdown list. Selecting Yes creates a space for a customer signature on the New and Edit Survey pages. This signature can be shown on a Survey form; contact us to set this up for you.
- Email Test Reports To Testing Company: Select No, Yes when they are accepted, or Yes when they are submitted from the dropdown list. Selecting a Yes option sends a copy of the test report to the external testing company either when a test report has been submitted or when it has been approved.
5. When you are finished, click Update Company at the bottom of the page.
Download a Backup of Your Data
You can request a backup copy of your data at any time. Simply click Download a Backup of Your Data at the bottom of the page. This will provide you with a copy of the raw data in .csv format, as well as a copy of all the PDF test report forms.
Note: The backup process runs overnight during off hours. You will receive an email with a link to your data the following morning.