If you have multiple assemblies at the same service location, activating this feature gives you the ability to capture one signature from your customer and apply it to tests performed for all of those assemblies. Their signature can be stored at a service location in Syncta, which will then be automatically added to any tests or surveys you perform at this service location.
1. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Company Options.
2. On the Manage Company page, scroll to the Company Options section.
3. If you are a testing company, select Yes from the Collect Customer Signature When Testing dropdown list.
4. Select Yes from the Use Customer Signature From Service Location On Tests And Surveys dropdown list.
5. If you are a water purveyor, select Yes from the Collect Customer Signature When Performing Survey dropdown list.
6. Click Update Company at the bottom of the page.
Moving forward, you can now use one customer signature on multiple tests and surveys. Click here for more information about how to do this.