There are a couple of reasons that you aren't able to log in:
If you're a new user and never clicked the link in the confirmation email, that link may have expired.
If you're a new user and are trying to click on the link in the confirmation email using another person's computer, they might already be logged into Syncta, which will prevent you from logging in.
If neither of these solutions work, let us know so we can help you figure out what's going on!
Didn't Click Link In Confirmation Email
If you haven't clicked the link in the confirmation email yet, the link may have expired. If you believe this is the case, follow the instructions below.
1. Click the Confirm Email link in your email.
2. On the Resend Confirmation Email page, enter your email address, and then click Resend Instructions.
You return to the login page. If the email is in Syncta's database, you will receive an email shortly.
3. Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to complete setting up your login information.
Another User Already Logged Into Syncta
1. Go to Syncta's login page at: https://app.syncta.com/
2. When the app opens, look for the user name in the top right corner.
3. Click on the username, and then select Log Out to log this user out of the system and return you to the login page.
4. Click the link again in the confirmation email and follow the on-screen instructions.