When a user in the submission portal creates a new service location (and related customer record if applicable), the system creates Suggested Changes after the new service location record is saved. A new service location and related customer record (as applicable) are created in the submission portal and in the water purveyor's system.
The following process shows water purveyors how to review these suggested changes.
1. Click Customers in the navigation menu, and then click Suggested Changes.
2. If you want to filter Suggested Changes by testing company, select an option from the dropdown list at the top of the page, and then click Filter.
3. Review the record of the new service location, and then check Accept or Reject.
4. If you created a new customer related to this service location, review the customer record, and then check Accept or Reject.
Note: The customer record cannot be processed until you accept or reject the related service location record.
5. Click Process Changes at the bottom of the page.
6. One the following occurs:
If you accept the changes, the new service location (and related customer record if applicable) is updated in the submission portal and the water purveyor's system.
If you reject the changes, the new service location (and related customer record if applicable) is removed from the submission portal and the water purveyor's system.
To view the suggested changes after they have been processed, click here for more information.