When a tester marks a test as failed but does not enter a passing retest at the same time, a record is automatically created on the Pending Retests page (Pending Internal Tests for purveyors). You can send notifications to the customer about what needs to be repaired, as well as the date by which they need to have their assembly retested. You can also send past due notices for pending retests when they have not been completed by the required due date. These notifications can be sent in a batch for a group of pending retests all at one time.
Send Email Notifications for Tests Pending Retest
1. Select Notifications from the navigation menu.
2. In the Pending Notifications section, click +Notification Batch in the top right corner.
3. On the Create Notification Batch page, enter a Name to use as an internal reference for this email notification batch.
4. If you want to add a personalized email subject to this notification batch, enter it in the Email Subject box. If you leave this blank, a default email subject will be added for you.
5. Do one of the following:
If you have parent customers and want them to receive notifications, leave the Ignore Parent Customers box unchecked.
If you have parent customers and do not want them to receive notifications, check the Ignore Parent Customers box.
6. Do one of the following:
If you are not a water purveyor, go to step 7.
If you are a water purveyor and want to attach a test report form with this notification, check the Attach Test Forms/Survey Forms box; it will show the test results from the failed test. Go to step 7.
7. If you want the notification date of this batch to appear on the notification, click the Calendar icon to select a date and time.
8. Select the notification template you want to use for this notification batch from the dropdown list.
9. Click Next.
10. Click Add from Pending Retest.
11. On the Tests Pending Retest page, use any of the following filters to refine your search results:
Last Notification Sent: Use this to filter by the last notification that you sent.
Water Purveyor: To filter by water purveyor, select an option from the dropdown list; leave blank to include all purveyors.
Due Date Between: To filter pending retests by the Due Date field, enter that date/date range here; leave blank to include all due dates.
12. Click Filter to see your results.
13. Check the box next to each record that you want to receive a notification.
14. Click Add Selected Tests To Notification Batch at the bottom of the page.
15. You return to the Edit Notification Batch page. Make any necessary adjustments to the fields at the top of the page as needed.
16. Click Remove next to any record that you do not want to include in this email notification batch.
17. To add an attachment that will be emailed with the pending retest notification, drag and drop the image or document that you want to upload in the Upload Attachments box; you can also click in this box to select the file you want to upload.
18. Click Next above the Attachments section to continue.
19. On the next page, click Send All Emails at the bottom of the page.
20. When the popup appears, click OK to continue.
You return to the Notifications page. You can review the status of emails by clicking Details for this batch in the In-Progress Notifications section.