When a tester marks a test as failed but does not enter a passing retest at the same time, a record is automatically created on the Tests Pending Retest page. You can send notifications to the customer about what needs to be repaired, as well as the date by which they need to have their assembly retested. You can also send past due notices for pending retests when they have not been completed by the required due date. These notifications can be sent in a batch for a group of pending retests all at one time.
Send Paper Notifications for Tests Pending Retest
1. Select Notifications from the navigation menu.
2. In the Pending Notifications section, click +Notification Batch in the top right corner.
3. On the Create Notification Batch page, enter a Name to use as an internal reference for this paper notification batch.
4. Because this batch is for paper notifications, leave the Email Subject blank. This field will automatically be filled in, but will not appear on printed notifications.
5. Do one of the following:
If you have parent customers and want them to receive notifications, leave the Ignore Parent Customers box unchecked.
If you have parent customers and do not want them to receive notifications, check the Ignore Parent Customers box.
6. Do one of the following:
If you are not a water purveyor, go to step 7.
If you are a water purveyor and want to attach a test report form with this notification, check the Attach Test Forms/Survey Forms box; it will show the test results from the failed test. Go to step 7.
7. If you want the notification date of this batch to appear on the notification, click the Calendar icon to select a date and time.
8. Select the notification template you want to use for this notification batch from the dropdown list.
9. Click Next.
10. Click Add from Pending Retest.
11. On the Tests Pending Retest page, use any of the following filters to refine your search results:
Last Notification Sent: Use this to filter by the last notification that you sent.
Water Purveyor: To filter by water purveyor, select an option from the dropdown list; leave blank to include all purveyors
Due Date: To filter pending retests by the Due Date field, enter that date/date range here; leave blank to include all due dates.
12. Click Filter to see your results.
13. Check the box next to each record that you want to receive a notification.
14. Click Add Selected Tests To Notification Batch at the bottom of the page.
15. You return to the Edit Notification Batch page. Make any necessary adjustments to the fields at the top of the page as needed.
16. Click Remove next to any record that you do not want to include in this paper notification batch.
17. To add an attachment that can be printed and mailed with the pending retest paper notification, drag and drop the image or document that you want to upload in the Upload Attachments box; you can also click in this box to select the file you want to upload.
18. Click Next above the Attachments section to continue.
19. On the Batch Details page, do one of the following:
To select individual records, check the box to the left of each backflow assembly for which you want to send a paper notification.
20. Click one of the following to save a copy of the notification batch:
Download PDF for Selected
Download CSV for Selected
21. Open and print the PDF or CSV file of notifications, and then mail your paper notifications as usual.
22. Click Mark Batch Complete at the bottom of the page to indicate that you have mailed these paper notifications.
23. When the popup appears, click OK to continue.
You return to the Notifications page. You can review details of this paper notification batch by clicking Details in the Completed Notifications section.