If you submitted a test report to a water purveyor using SynctaOne and receive this message, this likely means one of two things:
The tester’s certification number listed in Syncta and in the water purveyor's system do not match exactly.
The tester's certification number does not exist in the water purveyor's system (for example, if this is a new certification).
If the tester's certification number is not exactly the same in both systems or if it is missing in the water purveyor's system, a test report cannot be submitted.
Fix the Error
1. To find a "problem submission" test report, select Tests from the navigation menu, and then select Problem Submissions.
Purveyors will see slightly different menu options here.
You can also click the Submissions with Problems button in the Submissions section on the Dashboard.
2. On the Problem Submissions page, click Review Problems next to the submission you want to review.
3. On the Water Purveyor Submission page, scroll to the Problem Submissions section.
4. Verify the name of the tester for the test report in question.
5. Select Administration from the navigation menu, and then select Users.
6. Click the Edit icon to view this tester's certification information.
7. On this user's page, scroll to the Testing information section and verify this user's certification number.
8. Open a new window in your browser and log into the water purveyor's system.
9. Do one of the following:
If the tester's certification number if incorrect in Syncta, update it on their user record, and then click Update User at the bottom of the page to save your changes. Go to step 10.
If the tester's certification number is incorrect in the water purveyor's system, follow your water purveyor's process for updating this information. Once the tester's certification number has been updated, go to step 10.
If the tester's name is missing in the water purveyor's system, contact your water purveyor and ask them to add the tester's name. Once the tester's certification number has been added, go to step 10.
10. Verify with the water purveyor whether they want you to resubmit the test report or if they want you to email the test report directly to them.
11. Do one of the following:
If the water purveyor wants you to resubmit the test report, see Retry Post Processing the test submissions for more information.
If the water purveyor wants you to email the test report directly to them, click the Mark Manually Processed icon in the Problem Submissions section. This indicates the test has been manually submitted to the water purveyor. Click OK in the popup window to remove this test report as a problem submission.