Before preparing a new notification batch, make sure you have set up the email template that you want to use. For more information about setting up email templates, click here.
Select Notification Batches
1. Select Notifications from the navigation menu, and then select Notification Batches.
2. In the Pending Notifications section, click +Notification Batch in the top right corner.
3. On the Create Notification Batch page, enter a Name to use as an internal reference for this notification batch.
4. Select the notification template you want to use for this notification batch from the dropdown list.
5. Click Next.
6. Click one of the following to add the customers you want to receive the notification:
- Add Records From Search
- Add Records From Upcoming Tests
- Add Records From Upcoming Notifications
7. Use the filters on the page you selected to narrow down your results, and then click Refresh.
8. Check the box to the left of each backflow assembly that you want to include in this notification batch. The following is an example from the Upcoming Tests page, but the process on each page is the same.
9. Scroll to the bottom of the page and then click Add Selected Devices To Notification Batch at the bottom of the page.
10. When you are finished, you return to the Edit Notification Batch page. Make any necessary adjustments to the Name and selected Template.
11. When you are finished, click Next.
12. Double-check that everything looks correct, and then continue to the applicable section below.
1. Click Send All Emails at the bottom of the page.
Note: Once you click this option, you can no longer Download PDF or CSV files to mail hard copies of these notifications.
2. When the popup appears, click OK to continue.
You return to the Notifications page. You can review the status of emails by viewing the Details of the In-Progress Notifications.
1. Check the box to the left of each backflow assembly for which you want to send a paper notification.
2. Click one of the following to save a copy of the notification batch:
- Download PDF for Selected
- Download CSV for Selected
3. Open and print the PDF or CSV file of notifications, and then mail your paper notifications as usual.
Note: If you selected more than 10 records, a link will be emailed to you so you can download and print your notifications.
4. Click Mark Batch Complete at the bottom of the page to indicate that you have mailed these paper notifications.
5. When the popup appears, click OK to continue.
You return to the Notifications page. You can review the status of this paper notification batch by viewing the Details of the Completed Notifications.