Real-Time Training: Want to set up your user information now instead of reading about how to do it? Launch our live step-by-step walk through to get started.
Set Up Your User Information
The article shows new users in Syncta how to set up your user information after you receive a welcome email.
1. Open the invitation email from your company, and then click Confirm Email.
2. Enter a password that you want to use when logging into Syncta, and then click Set my password.
3. Do one of the following:
If your company does NOT require two factor authentication, go to step 4.
If your company requires two factor authentication, set up at least one additional option that you will use after entering your email and password when logging into Syncta.
You are taken to the Dashboard page.
4. To update your user profile with details such as an address and certification information, click on your name in the top-right corner of the page, and then select My Profile.
5. In the User Information section, update your Name, Phone, and Email as needed.
6. In the Password section, change your Password as desired.
7. If you use our mobile app, change the Text Size In Mobile App as desired.
8. Update your Address information as needed.
9. In the Testing Information section, add your Default Certification number and Certification Expiration Date.
10. If you will also perform surveys, add your Default Survey Certification and Survey Certification Expiration Date.
11. If a water purveyor requires that you use their own certification number on their test forms, click Add WP Specific Cert Info to add that information.
12. In the Your Gauges section, add the following gauge information:
Calibration Expiration Date
13. If you will use more than one gauge to test, click Add Gauge Info to add another gauge; fill in the same information in step 12.
14. If you want to use a Default Gauge when testing, select that gauge from the dropdown list.
15. If you want to update or add your signature, in the New Signature box, use the mouse to sign; or if you are using a touch screen, you can use your finger/stylus to sign.
16. Click Update User at the bottom of the page to save your changes.