If a tester's daily routine is based on timed appointments set up on a calendar, they will use the My Day feature within Appointments to test assemblies.
1. Select Appointments from the navigation menu, and then select My Day.
The Appointments page opens to your test schedule for the current date.
2. Click Start Day at the top of the page to start testing assemblies on this schedule.
The page updates so you can test the assembly for your first scheduled appointment.
3. Click the Test icon to begin.
4. On the Perform Test page, test an assembly as you normally would. See our article about testing an assembly to learn more.
5. When you're finished, click Save Test or Complete Test.
You return to your Appointments page, where the test you just completed appears in green.
6. Click Next Stop to test an assembly for the next scheduled appointment.
7. Repeat steps 3-6 for each assembly that you want to test.
8. When you finish testing the last assembly at the last scheduled appointment, click Finish Day at the bottom of the page.
Your Appointments page shows a confirmation message that your day is complete.