If a tester's daily routine is based on timed appointments set up on a calendar, they will use the My Day feature within Appointments to test assemblies.
NOTE: The Appointments feature is only available for testing companies.
1. Select Appointments from the navigation menu, and then select My Day.
The Appointments page opens to your test schedule for the current date.
2. Click Start Day at the top of the page to start testing assemblies on this schedule.
The page updates so you can test the assembly for your first scheduled appointment.
3. Click the Test icon to begin.
4. On the Perform Test page, test an assembly as you normally would. See our article about testing an assembly to learn more.
5. When you're finished, click Save Test or Complete Test.
NOTE: Clicking Complete Test doesn't automatically send this test to the purveyor. An Admin user needs to approve the test and then submit it. See our articles about approving test reports and submitting test reports to learn more.
You return to your Appointments page, where the test you just completed appears in green.
6. Click Next Stop to test an assembly for the next scheduled appointment.
7. Repeat steps 3-6 for each assembly that you want to test.
8. When you finish testing the last assembly at the last scheduled appointment, click Finish Day at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: If you are not able to complete your day, click Cancel Rest of Day. See our articles what happens when you cancel scheduled appointments and how to move outstanding appointments to a different schedule.
Your Appointments page shows a confirmation message that your day is complete.