The Submit Tests to Water Purveyors page allows you to submit test reports to water purveyors using different submission methods. It also shows information about a batch of submissions to a purveyor, including the number of tests in the submission, when this batch was sent, if it was successful, and a list of each test in the submission. The sections below provide more information about each section on this page.
To open the Submit Tests to Water Purveyors page, on the Dashboard, click Tests Ready to Submit in the Submissions section.
Pending Submissions Section
This section allows you to submit test reports to water purveyors using one of the following submission methods: email, fax, paper, AutoPhil, and fax. Click here for more information about each option. For more information about submitting test reports to water purveyors, click here.
Tests to Be Submitted Section
You can view information about or perform certain actions for individual test reports in a water purveyor's section on this page. The Tests to be submitted section for each water purveyor shows a list of all test reports in this pending submissions. For each test, you can:
- View customer information: Click the blue Customer link to view the customer's page related to a test report.
- View assembly information: Click the blue Device link to view the device page related to a test report.
- View test details: Click this icon to open the Test Information page.
- View a PDF of a test report: Click the PDF icon to view a PDF of a test report.
- Choose not to submit a test report: Click this button to exclude a test report from a purveyor's submission. You might do this if you could not complete a test report. For example, if you couldn't access a backflow assembly behind a locked gate.
- Return a test to review: Click this button to move a test report back to the Review Completed Tests page for further review.
Perform Certain Actions for Multiple Purveyors
Use the following instructions to perform certain actions for multiple test reports related to multiple purveyors.
1. Check the box next to each test report in a purveyor's Tests to be submitted section that you want to select. Repeat this step until you have selected all of the pending test reports that you want for each purveyor.
2. At the bottom of the Pending Submissions section, do one of the following:
- Return Selected Tests to Review: Click this to return selected test reports to the Review Completed Tests page.
- Save Selected Report PDFs: Click this to save and download selected test reports into one PDF file.
- Don't Submit Selected Tests: Click this to exclude the selected test reports from submission.
Paper Submissions Pending Mailing Section
This section shows a list of pending paper test report submissions by water purveyor. For each paper submission batch, you can:
- Mark Mailed: Click this button after you have mailed a batch of paper test reports to a water purveyor.
- View a PDF of all test reports in this submission: Click the blue PDF link to view a PDF of all test reports that you printed and mailed in this submission.
Submission History Section
This section shows information about recent test reports submitted to water purveyors. For each submission batch, you can:
- View purveyor information: Click the blue Water Purveyor link to open this purveyor's Manage Water Purveyors page.
- View a PDF of all test reports in this submission: Click the blue PDF link to view a PDF of all test reports in this submission.
- View email history (email only): Click to see the status (delivered, opened, etc.) of each email sent in this submission.
- Resend emails (email only): Click to resend test reports in this submission to the water purveyor.
- View submission details: Click to see water purveyor information and related tests for this submission.