If test validation parameters have been set up and activated, and a submission portal users enters test results that are not within those parameters, this article shows purveyors how to review those errors.
1. Click Tests in the navigation menu, and then click Receive External Tests.
2. In the Pending Review section, click Review next to the submission you want to review.
3. If test results are not within valid parameters, you will see a red triangle with an exclamation next to it in the Test Results Valid column; to review the results, click the Details button.
4. Scroll to the Test Results section on the related test details page and review the test results.
5. If the test results are not within valid parameters, click on one the links below to continue:
Reject Test Results and Send to Submission Portal User to Fix
If you want a submission portal user to fix validation errors in a test, use these instructions to reject a test and send a portal user an email about what needs to be fixed.
1. On the details page of the relevant test, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Back to return to the Receive External Tests page.
2. To reject this test, check the box next to it.
3. Fill in the following:
a. Select Invalid Results from the Exception Reason dropdown list.
b. Add Exception Notes about what needs to be fixed.
c. Add a Message To Company that will be emailed to the submission portal user to explain why this submitted test was rejected.
4. Click Process Batch to process this test and any others in this batch.
The submission portal user will receive an email with a direct link to review the rejected test submission(s).
Edit Test Results and Approve the Test
If you want to edit test results yourself instead of sending the test back to a submission portal user to fix, use these instructions to edit test results and approve the updated test.
1. On the details page of the relevant test, click the three gears icon to open the Perform Test page.
2. Update the test results as needed, and then click Complete Test at the top of the page.
3. You return to the details page for this test; click Mark as Pending Review to review this test and related tests in this batch on the Receive External Tests page.
4. On the Receive Tests page, the Test Results Valid column will now show the test results for this test as valid.
5. Once you have reviewed all test results, do one of the following:
6. Click Process Batch to process all tests in this batch.
Accepted tests are simply accepted and no further action is required.